The Autumn / Winter Lipsticks

11:01


Hello everyone!

One of my favorite things about Autumn is all of the beautiful shades that start appearing in beauty products so I thought I’d share some amazing shades I use all the time!

My absolutely favorite lipsticks are matte. Matte textures look more natural than glossy ones do in pictures and they have long wear time. During those colder days I usually go for some deeper tones, red, vampy, mauve, berry...but of course, natural/nude tones are always a must have.

I'm gonna mention them all and at the end of the post you will have swatches on my hand so you can see how they look like on skin.


Jedna od mojih omiljenih stvari tokom jeseni su nove nijanse karmina... Pa evo i onih mojih omiljenih koje koristim od kako je počelo ovo hladnije vreme.

Najviše volim one mat! Jer mat tekstura izgleda mnogo prirodnije na slikama nego oni sa sedefastom ili bilo kakvom drugom teksturom.
Tokom ovih dana volim te tamnije tonove, crvene, vampy, mauve i berry, ali naravno, ipak su prirodni tonovi "must have".

O svakom od njih ću napisati par reči i nijansu koju imam i koristim, a na kraju ovog posta možete i pogledati slike recenzije svakog od njih.













First of all, I want to mention my NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream collection and this is just a part of  :)
“It’s not lipstick, nor is it gloss. It’s nothing like you’ve experienced before. It’s lipstick cream that goes on silky but looks soft matte.” – NYX
These NYX lipsticks I use the most because the colors are amazing. When I want more natural look I usually use "Stockholm", I use it for everyday makeup, and when I want deeper shade, I choose Copenhagen, which is one of the top selling NYX product.

I love the packaging because it is so easy to apply! And the packaging totally matches the color of the product inside of it.

Pigmintation is amazing, they are a bit drying so I recommend using a lip balm before application.

From left to the right, I have: NYX Butter Gloss in "Creme Brule", Soft Mattes: Copenhagen, Transylvania, Cannes, Stockholm and Matte Lipstick in "Siren".

Prva je moja NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream kolekcija. Imaju odlična pakovanja i veoma lako se nanose, precizno. Boja pakovanja u potpunosti odgovara boji karmina unutar pakovanja, a to nam svima mnogo znači onda kada ne možemo otvoriti karmine i probati već samo izabrati na osnovu pakovanja.

Pigmentacija je odlična, možda malo isušuju usne, ali pre njih stavim labelo i nema problem sa tim.

Levo na desno: 
NYX Butter Gloss "Creme Brule", Soft Mattes: Copenhagen, Transylvania, Cannes, Stockholm i Matte Lipstick u boji "Siren".







Next is Essence Lipstick which I loveeee! Actually, I love all of their lipsticks, they have cute packaging, made out of matte plastic, the same color as the particular lipstick shade.

"Come Naturally" which I've bought recently, and I already love it!
True, it's really natural shade, a beautiful  "Kylie Jenner" color.

And of course, lip liner about which everyone is talking : "Satin Mauve". I've been searching this one for 3 months until I finally found it and it was the last one so I guess I'm just lucky? :)
The next one is "Soft Berry" - its title perfectly describes the color, you will see in my swatches.

A onda moj omiljeni brend koji se može naći u drogerijama - Essence! Imaju odlične olovke, karmine, sve! Za tu cenu apsolutno su savršeni svi njihovi proizvodi.

"Come Naturally" - je odlična nijansa karmina za bilo koje doba godine, prirodna, za svaki dan, nju možete isprobati ako želite da dobijete onaj "Kylie Jenner" izgled...


"Satin Mauve" olovka o kojoj svi pričaju već mesecima, a ja sam je nabavila tek pre dve nedelje i slažem se sa svim onim što sam čitala po drugim blogovima o njoj - savršenstvo.

"Soft Berry" olovka za usne čiji naziv tačno govori o nijansi u kojoj je olovka, nežno bordo nijansa, koja meni izuzetno odgovara jer ja sve njihove olovke koristim kao karmin, preko celih usana jer su mnogo kremaste i lako se nanose.





Nars "Tonkin"  - It's the perfect fall color and I always get compliments when I wear it. The great thing about this is that it's so heavily pigmented that just one layer of the lipstick will give you pretty good coverage.

I poslednji je Nars-ov "Tonkin" koji je ona boja cigle, ona savršena narandžasta boja lišća za jesen.






 SWATCHES





Do any of you have these lip creams? What shades are your favorites? 

Let me know so I can start building up my new wishlist!

xoxo, Aida

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probaj onda Matte Lisptick Siren, jer je skoro ista nijansa, a lakše se nanosi. :) Hvala :*

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Slike su savrsene, malo je reci *.* Apsolutno mi se sve nijanse svidjaju, mislim da cu kupiti ovu Siren jer mi mnogo dobro izgleda :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nikako da uhvatim ove Essence olovke. Gdje god odem nigdje ih nema. :( Divan ti je izbor ruzeva i ja slicne volim. :)

    http://thesilhouettes1.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala draga! :) I ja sam ih jedva uhvatila! :*

      Delete

Subscribe