CocoPat bag obsession!

15:29

My new favorite summer accessory, CocoPat Celine Inspired handmade bag
 
This bag and I, we have a history. I've already mentioned it on my Instagram, I've posted how obsessed I am with this beauty! I got it few days ago and I'm still excited! Even though, it has different colors, it can be combined with almost every piece of clothes.

Here, I perfectly combined it with my pale-pink shirt, and this (my favorite) jacket in sand color. I adore bags, and I think I will never stop buying them, I guess I will never have enough. And this one, this one I can wear instead of 3 other bags, because of the color combination. What I like the most, is that you're actually able to choose colors, because it is handmade bag, you can choose which colors would you like. Thumbs up for me!


I was wearing flats (in nude pink), because we went for a lunch, so it was one of those casual afternoons, but I didn't have any doubts I could wear it with some heels or wedges. Actually, I was thinking what it would look like with the dress I have matching the color on the both sides of the bag, so I tried and it looked quite good! I also had worries, about wearing it with my white Converse too, I hope it is going to look good with my pale blue, ripped, jeans. Fingers crossed!

I have to mention my forever favorite Happiness Boutique  Snow White Statement necklace. I suppose there is no outfit where I didn't attach it! I love it! I can wear it with everything, literally everything. With shirt, dresses, heels, Converse, contrary things, it doesn't matter. It is my must have of every month, especially summer months!









Shirt - H&M
Necklace - Happiness Boutique
Jeans - Pieces
Jacket - Bershka
Bag - CocoPat



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Divna si. Torba je prelijepa kao i sve njihove :) Imam ih nekoliko i naravno ne mislim stati na tom broju. Torbi nikad dosta :D Puno sreće u bloganju :*

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe